Hello Elwyn,

Sorry for being a pain. I have one more comment.

/Ludwig (now finally from the corporate account)

From: elwynd <elw...@folly.org.uk>
Sent: den 22 december 2019 19:27
To: Ludwig Seitz <ludwig_se...@gmx.de>; Elwyn Davies <elw...@dial.pipex.com>;
gen-...@ietf.org
Cc: last-c...@ietf.org; draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params....@ietf.org; ace@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Gen-art] [Ace] Genart last call review of
draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-06

Hi, Ludwig.

Having had another look at section 3.1 of
draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession, technically the rules about which keys
have to be present are not part of the syntax of the cnf claim.  The point can
be covered by changing '"syntax of the 'cnf' claim"
to "syntax and semantics of the 'cnf' claim"
in each case.

[LS] Ok. Will do.

However, the second look threw up another point:  Figure 2 in s3.2 gives a
Symetric key example  - I think this should use an Encrypted_COSE_Key (or
Encrypted_COSE_Key0) as described in section 3.3 of
draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession.

[LS] Figure 2 in 3.2 gives an example of a AS response to a client requesting
an access token. As per the requirements from draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz, this
communication MUST be confidentiality protected, therefore it is unnecessary to
additionally encrypt the COSE_Key.
The provisions in 3.3 of draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession are for access
tokens in CWT format, containing a symmetric key, that are not encrypted
themselves (i.e. only MAC:ed or signed).

Otherwise I think we are done.

Eventually we will get to Christmas!

[LS] I promise to leave it be over the holidays.