Hi Alexey,

> Just to clarify: the original EST URIs are prohibited in COAP-EST?

No we don't forbid them in the draft. We do not make them MTI either though.
The long URIs can be supported and they would be a non-default EST-coaps
resource that a server could support and a client could do resource
discovery for. So we did not add text to say "MUST NOT implement the long
URIs". The mandatory to implement/support EST-coaps URIs are the short URIs
for EST-coaps though.

Panos