Section 2.2.3 - /Clean Start to 0/Clean Start to 0, specify the previous
session number/  - I think it should be stated that the session number is
provided, which is what the state is associated with.

Section 2.2.4 - Last sentence.  There is a difference between the connect
and re-auth flows in that the first and last messages are going to be AUTH
'25', AUTH '0' not CONNECT/CONNACK.  Everything else does stay the same. -
Might just want to say a similar flow and point forward.

Section 2.2.6.1 - I am not sure where you got this from: "Note that this is
different in MQTT v5.0, the Broker is allowed to process AUTH packets even
if the Broker rejects the CONNECT)."  I think that if the broker rejects the
connect it must CONNACK and disconnect.

Section 3.1 - Missed a case of "publish_+/topic3"

Jim