https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-selander-ace-edhoc-oscore-profile

    > In brief, the idea is the following: Whereas in the OSCORE profile the
    > access token is bound to a symmetric key used with OSCORE, in this
    > profile the access token is bound to a public key credential used to
    > authenticate with EDHOC and establish a shared symmetric key which is
    > used with OSCORE.

There is also some renewed interest in draft-selander-ace-ake-authz.
It would be good to understand if this fits into the ACE charter, or not.

I think that Göran has presented about it at some pre-pandemic point.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-