Sorry to Cross-Post:

I have a Filter I want to proxy using the very useful
FilterToBeanProxy class from Acegi. This Filter extends the also very
useful OncePerRequestFilter from Spring. OncePerRequestFilter extends
GenericFilterBean. GenericFilterBean does one annoying thing with
reguards to using FilterToBeanProxy, any <init-param>'s are treated as
Bean Properties of the Filter class. So, since my filter doesn't have
the property "targetClass" used by FilterToBeanProxy,
GenericFilterBean throws an exception. Any thoughts on how to avoid
this?

Thanks,
Patrick