Sean Radford wrote:

Hi,

If one is authenticating using JAAS to create an AuthByAdaptor Authentication object (e.g. using JBossAcegiLoginModule), how do you then get the SecureContext populated when not using a web-layer - and thus not able to use an IntegrationFilter such as the JbossIntegrationFilter?

Or do I have to create my own MethodInterceptor around all my secure method calls to check for the SecureContext, and if not found, try to retrieve it from its 'well-known location'?

Hi Sean

There is no way included with Acegi Security to populate the ContextHolder from the JBoss JNDI location except via the JbossIntegrationFilter. So you'll have to experiment with an alternative way (sorry about that).

Best regards