Hello All !
Want to share my problem and solution
I tried to subclass JdbcDaoImpl to get users from my own database. then I
added couple of users and couple of roles in my database.
I tried to run the database after that and I found out that persons with
ROLE_SUPERVISOR and ROLE_TELLER were wroking fine but no perosn with my own
role ROLE_TARZAN was wokring.
I added these security definition in applicationContext.xml in
MethodSecurityInterceptor, but even with that the person with new roles
were not wokring. then I added the role in FilterSecurityInterceptor
definition and everything worked fine. so if any body gets this beginner
problem, that perosn can take a bit of help from this archive.

Regards,
 Sami Ather

System Developer
Product Development & Engineering