Thanks Alex.

>You'll probably find Spring Rich will accommodate
> what you need to do
> just fine, and if not Keith Donald and the guys are
> very helpful.
Exactly, I think since i have been working on
spring-richclient for some time so feel comfortable in
terms of enabling\disabling commands or
creating\updating views depening on User's Role.

Also as you had mentioned Keith, Jim, Ollie and rest
of the forum are just as helpfull as you guys are here
on Acegi that I feel confident that I will always the
support to acheive my goals.

Regards

Amad

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.