Hi Chris,

I really enjoy doing presentations / talks, however I am located up in Canada ;)

Cheers,
Mark

On 10/2/05, Chris Richardson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I organise the Java SIG that meets in Oakland (http://www.ebig.org/sig/sig.aspx?SIGid=21 ), which is in the San Francisco bay area. At a recent meeting, members expressed interest in learning more about ACEGI security.

Ben Alex suggested that I post to this mailing list

I was wondering whether any of the Acegi security developers are based in the bay area and would be willing to present.
Ben said he could supply a presentation if that would help.
We meet on the 3rd wednesday of the month.

Thanks.

Chris

--
Consulting - http://www.chrisrichardson.net