Carlos Sanchez wrote:
Looks right, only that
https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/acegisecurity/trunk/CVSROOT should
be deleted
Thanks for the feedback, Carlos.

Re CVSROOT, that's an artifact of the cvs2svn process. Even automatically migrated SF repositories (eg Spring Rich Client) have this come across.

On a related issue, what is stopping us using Maven 2 for Acegi Security now? I would ideally like to release 1.0.0 final with Maven 2, and remove all the old project.xml files. I don't mind if it means we have to lose some plugins, just as long as we can do some form of JAR creation, unit test execution, code coverage measurement and building a PDF and HTML-based DocBook. Are these functions working at present?

Cheers