Ben,
    what are the Siteminder improvements?

- Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Scott McCrory
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 3:01 PM
To: acegisecurity-developer@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Acegisecurity-developer] Releasing 1.0.2

Ben Alex wrote:
> Could other developers please finalize their 1.0.2-related tasks (see

http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/spring/secure/BrowseProject.jsp
a).

Ben, I'd like to get the Siteminder improvements noted in SEC-319 in
with the 1.0.2 release if permissible.  The fix version was set for
1.1.0, but that was before the 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 releases were added to
Jira.  I already have changes committed in SVN that work, but I've made
improvements to both the code and documentation since then that I'd like
to commit and make complete.  Anyone opposed?

Scott

-
security?
easier Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo