After upgrading to 1.0.3, I'm getting the following error when running
some tests:

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] ERROR - StandardWrapperValve.invoke(260)
| Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]   at
org.acegisecurity.ui.rememberme.TokenBasedRememberMeServices.logout(TokenBasedRememberMeServices.java:295)
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]   at
org.acegisecurity.ui.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:98)

Here's what I have in my security.xml context file:

    <bean id="filterChainProxy" class="org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy">
        <property name="filterInvocationDefinitionSource">
            <value>
                CONVERT_URL_TO_LOWERCASE_BEFORE_COMPARISON
                PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT

/**=httpSessionContextIntegrationFilter,logoutFilter,authenticationProcessingFilter,securityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter,rememberMeProcessingFilter,anonymousProcessingFilter,exceptionTranslationFilter,filterInvocationInterceptor
            </value>
            <!-- Put channelProcessingFilter before
securityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter to turn on SSL switching -->
            <!-- It's off by default b/c Canoo WebTest doesn't support
SSL out-of-the-box -->
        </property>
    </bean>

    <bean id="httpSessionContextIntegrationFilter"
class="org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter"/>

    <bean id="logoutFilter" class="org.acegisecurity.ui.logout.LogoutFilter">
        <constructor-arg value="/index.jsp"/> <!-- URL redirected to
after logout -->
        <constructor-arg>
            <list>
                <ref bean="rememberMeServices"/>
                <bean
class="org.acegisecurity.ui.logout.SecurityContextLogoutHandler"/>
            </list>
        </constructor-arg>
        <property name="filterProcessesUrl" value="/logout.jsp"/>
    </bean>

Any ideas?

Matt

--