I'm configuring org.acegisecurity.ui.cas.ServiceProperties with the
following service property value:

http://company/casclient/j_acegi_cas_security_check

I have to deploy my application for more than one company and in more
than one application, so I have to change http://company/casclient
setting different values to "company" and "casclient". Is there a way to
set just "/j_acegi_cas_security_check" and let some component add the
default value of domain and app name?

My English is very bad and i hope the problem is understandable :-)

Thanks in advance

Mario Buonopane

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.