Hello.
I have Acegi setup and working great on my site.  My only issue is getting
the information that Acegi has put in the request directly after someone
logs in.

1) Non-logged in user clicks a link that requires login (/profile/ as
example).
2) User is directed to /acegilogin.htm.
3) Successful login.
4) User is directed to /profile/.
5) Controller for /profile/ is ViewProfileController.
6) ViewProfileController looks for request.getRemoteUser() to get the
   current user's profile information out of the database.
7) request.getRemoteUser() is null - no profile

Any idea why this is?  Does an intermediate page have to be shown so the
request
completes?  Is there a way around this?  Have I configured something
incorrectly?

Thanks a lot.

Charlie