Hi,

I'm seeing a change in ack, and I'm not sure where it came from or how to
fix.  Now, if I don't give a filetype like --java, I need to type control-D
(EOF) after hitting return in the terminal.  Otherwise ack just sits
there.  I've tried removing my .ackrc and running with --filter or
--nofilter, but it's always waiting.  Am I missing something obvious?

  -Josh