Others might disagree, but those look largely editorial to my reading.
My guess is that the editors are busy and will address your concerns
when they are able.

If you think that there is a technical deficiency with the
specification, definitely bring it here.  Opening an issue as well
helps with tracking, but it isn't necessary.