Hi again,

Done : https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/pull/66

> (note: acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org would still not match the draft)

Actually, I withdraw this statement: acme-v01.api.letsencrypt.org's
"/directory" is just as compliant as "/acme" or "/". There is no
reason to constrain the path of the directory object to a specific
value.

In fact, not constraining the directory path allows running several
ACME servers on a single HTTP host (if anyone finds a need for that),
as long as each server has a unique directory URL (and unique
resource URIs, to avoid collisions with other ACME servers).

Amicalement,
--
Albert.