Hi again folks,

Section 6.1.2 ("Registration Objects") of the current draft[0] spends 5
sentences describing the "applications" field of a registration object. I
think there was some drift here and parts still refer to "authorizations"
and the accompanying example object was incorrect (providing 1 application
URI instead of an array with the described fields).

I took a pass at trying to update this section to be consistent in its
terms and examples and a little bit simpler overall. I would appreciate
feedback on my pull request [1] from the list.

Thanks!

- Daniel/cpu

[0] -
https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/blob/83e2f7985f5921a4ac30b7446dbb9c1d347d69ec/draft-ietf-acme-acme.md#registration-objects