I agree with Jacob here.  MUST seems appropriate, but requiring
uniqueness absolutely imposes a constraint on server design that is so
onerous that I would see it as impractical.  (Also, the document
doesn't really identify a scope for this uniqueness, which would
probably be necessary if you had to avoid random generation.)