I agree with Corey about the readability of hyphens.  Also, I fully support his
 fix to the RFC 6844 grammar.  The current grammar is a mess.

The implementation of CAA by major CAs has revealed a large number of
serious defects with the current text of RFC 6844, and I think it's time for a
RFC 6844-bis effort.

-Tim