It doesn't matter if lookups chase CNAMEs, because the answer has to
include a cryptographically secure random number that was created
especially for that particular validation and was not used in previous
validations, in order to be compliant with the BRs.

Your arbitrary computable impure function is not going to successfully
guess a secure random number.

-Tim