My feelings are similar to Richard's. There are probably some niche
usecases for this feature that merit thought but I think it would benefit
from larger design discussion. Given that we're very close to finishing the
base specification and there hasn't been significant demand for this to
date I think it makes the most sense to defer for a follow up.