Hi Richard,

> I was able upgrade the lego client in a pretty short patch (5 files
> changed, 26 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)) [0].  It interoperates
> with Daniel's branch of pebble.

you were faster :) I've adjusted Ansible's acme_certificate module to
also work with Daniel's branch in
https://github.com/ansible/ansible/pull/44988

Most of the changes are general refactoring to make use of a single URL
fetch method which has access to the ACME account data; the main part
related to POST-as-GET is only a few lines.

Cheers,
Felix