Just read it. Reasonable thing to specify.

Not sure why this doesn't talk about delegations of the domain and the effect
that might have. That seems relevant. Though control over the parent implies
control over delegations, it might be a consideration when setting policy.

Not sure why "domainNamespace" is used as the field when "subdomains" is
shorter and easier to understand.