I don't think we can say that enough, thank you Aparajita for taking all that stuff you have crammed in your head and sharing it with the rest of us in wonderful products, that help us all be more productive. In a day of so many products just offering more fluff, your products offer something that really get used, not just looked at. I can only imagine what things are in store in version 4 as well as what we can expect once Goldfinger comes out. I just know you are thinking up some really good stuff for that release....

thanks

gary


On Mar 20, 2004, at 9:00 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:


 Re: Thank you! (Aparajita Fishman)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gary Pedretty                                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Manager                                   www.frontierflying.com
Frontier Flying Service, Inc.         /\                    907-450-7251
5245 Airport Industrial Road         /  \/\             907-450-7238 fax
Fairbanks, Alaska  99709        /\  /    \ \ Second greatest commandment
Serving Alaska's Interior      /  \/  /\  \ \/\   "Love your neighbor as
Temperature around +20 Warming up a bit             yourself" Matt 22:39
------------------------------------------------------------------------




Reply via email to