I'm trying to implement a form with a "file upload" function and seem to be missing something.

I've got a form and added the input:

                <input type="file" name="A4D_Upload">

A4D_Upload is a blob defined in compiler_web.

Using Safari, the file browser comes up and a selected file appears after selecting. Upon submitting the form, nothing seems to happen.
A4D_Upload does not show up as a form or local variable
The A4D_Upload blob size is 0.
the Count Uploads function produces 0


Using Exploder
A4D_Upload show up as a form and local variable
The $A4D_Upload contains the name of the file
The A4D_Upload blob size in 9 bytes
the Count Uploads function produces 0

In neither case does it appear that the Active4D Uploads directory appears to be touched.

Am I missing something? Safari encoding file differently?

2003.02 on Mac OS X, with client running as A4D web server (have not tried 3.01b5 and putting webserver and 4dserver back together). Safari 1.2

Steve Alex
AIDT




Reply via email to