Thanks Oliver,

If a process in 4D has a process array "aTest" . . when the 4D process completes its execution, can I rely on the this array any more?

I am not sure of the validity or scope of these process variables. If you can point me in the right direction of wherer to look for this info i would be grateful. Sorry to be asking i guess an elementary question, but I am just trying to get a handle on this great product.

My ultimate reason for needing an array of record numbers is so that I can emulate the "pages 1-10, 11-20, 21-30" etc. links you find in google. I am not seeing how row sets help this end. Aparajita, is anything going to be added to row sets to support this more easily?

Jeff Edwards


On 04/11/2004, at 4:38 PM, Oliver Brodwolf wrote:

Why not building a 4d-method to do this?

CreateSelectionFromArray(->[table];aTest)

aTest has to be a 4d-Array.
I always use a set of variables which I can use temporary to handle data
from a4d to 4d.


Gruss, Oliver

_______________________________________________ Active4D-dev mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://mailman.aparajitaworld.com/mailman/listinfo/active4d-dev Archives: http://mailman.aparajitaworld.com/archive/active4d-dev/

Reply via email to