On 03.04.2012 12:28, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
On Monday, April 02, 2012 22:38:07 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
- I just saw that the gesture zoom in the Images app is now at least
roughly  local. Not perfect yet, but already working oh so much better than
before! Can we have that for the browser as well? It would make the
browsing experience soooo much better!

What exactly should be changed? Can you describe the difference a bit more
detailed? (I haven't paid attention to that area.)

Sure :)
In the image viewer, for example when I perform the pinch gesture at the lower right corner, the zoomed-in image is centered on (roughly) that area, so the area I zoomed in on always remains visible. In the browser, the page remains anchored to the upper-left corner of the window and expands towards the lower right. Therefore the lower-right corner of the original viewport gets pushed out of view and I have to scroll/pan back to it.
I hope that description was helpful ;)