On 09.04.2013 16:43, Bogdan Cristea wrote:
On Tuesday 09 April 2013 16:32:24 Marco Martin wrote:
On Tuesday 09 April 2013, Bogdan Cristea wrote:
I don't consider yet multiple screens, the reason for using this is that
showFullScreen() alone does not work on AP.

i would like fullscreen windows working correctly, but apart from that, an
application should never ever worry about its geometry, it it does, there is
something wrong

Thanks for clarifying this issue, but on AP there seems to be an issue with
showFullScreen() as on openSUSE 12.3 there is no need to use setGeometry() for
full screen.

Hi Bogdan,
long story short: Please use neither showFullScreen nor setGeometry in PA at this point. Simply try to live without fullscreen for now until we've figured out a safe standard way for fullscreen apps in Plasma Active.

I hope we can have that standard way ready for PA 5, so you can use fullscreen then.