On Wed 09 Oct 2013 10:11:43 PM CEST, Marco Martin wrote:
On Wednesday 09 October 2013 21:43:05 Bogdan Cristea wrote:
Hi
I have just added an application from mer repositories and uploaded
several screenshots, but nothing appears under my assets tab.
regards
Bogdan

i don't see anything in the incomingassets table.
if you add one, you should see it appear in the assets page indeeded, in the
"review pending" ones
at least is what i see it happens with my user.

did you use "app from obs" or uploaded directly an rpm?
and it didn't answer with any error whatsoever?

I have used "app from obs", no error shown