If one wanted to build a WMI query that would capture Vista "and" any other workstation OS after Vista... how would one build that query?

I know that this will capture Vista:
Select * from Win32_OperatingSystem where Version = "6.0.6000"

But will this catch any version of Vista after XP if, on the odd chance they change the build number?

I know that you can also add a ProductType=1 that captures the workstation only and not servers.....

But how can you build a WMI query string for Group policy filtering that is smart enough to capture Vista OS and whatever comes out after Vista (and yes, they are already looking for ideas for the next version see Steve Riley's blog with questions about firewalls in the next version if you don't believe me.... http://blogs.technet.com/steriley/archive/2007/01/18/it-s-your-turn-what-improvements-would-you-like-in-windows-firewall-and-ipsec.aspx

Also, can you do:
select * from Win32_OperatingSystem where Caption contains "Vista" ?

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx