Hey guys,

I'm trying to wrap my brain around how best to accomplish this and need
a little help.

I need to create a security group for each department in our company,
and then a security group for each section.  At our company sections
fall underneath departments.  So we may have a department #24, and then
sections #241, #242, #243, etc...

Right now, we have made some schema extensions to allow Active Directory
to contain relevant user data, such as what Department and Section the
user is a part of.  So the data is already in our Active Directory.  I
imagine there should be a relatively easy way to take each unique value
of Department and Section and turn that into the security groups I need.

So if it were to find Departments 24 and 25.  It would turn that into
two security groups named Dept24 and Dept25.  Furthermore, if it found
sections 241, 242, 251, 252, it would create four security groups named
Sec241, Sec242, Sec251, and Sec252.

It would also be "nice" if I could create the Department security groups
first, and then not only create the proper Section security groups, but
make them a member of the appropriate Department security groups as
well.

Any ideas on how best to accomplish this in a relatively pain-free
fashion?  Or if there is an alternative way to do this rather than
Admod, then please suggest it.  I just figured that Admod would probably
be my best choice.

Thanks,

~Ben