From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Casey Robertson
Sent: Tue 2007-01-23 23:33
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] AD Security Auditing

We are embarking on a project to clean up our OUs structure and reassign
permissions that have grown unmanageable over time.  To accomplish this it
would be nice to be able to dump permissions on all OU objects and individual
object types (users, computers, etc) so that we can determine who has rights to
what.  The prospect of doing this manually is daunting at best and for the most
part I have only seen 3rd party tools (read: expensive) that do this in an easy
to use fashion.

Any suggestions for tools, scripts etc would be appreciated.  Either that or we
can rebuild our OU structure J

Casey Robertson

<<winmail.dat>>