Just to let you know:

tried a search using ldapsearch command-line provided by Oracle and it
works just nice!

++++++++++++++++++
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ ldapsearch -p 636 -h ldap_server -b
"cn=ouruser,ou=colaboradores,ou=usuarios,ou=brt,o=btp" -s sub -w
userpass -W "file:/etc/ORACLE/WALLETS/mauricio/" -P walletpass -U 2
"objectclass=*" "brtGtifAuth"
cn=BT050524,ou=colaboradores,ou=usuarios,ou=brt,O=btp
brtGtifAuth=TRUE
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$

This contributes to point PL/SQL LDAP packages as the problem of the
hang! When discover something more, I'll update the thread to help
future people that get stucked with this issue.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx