Thanks. I had a feeling that was the answer. I will pass it on to our
developer.

-- nme

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael B Allen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 6:06 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] PHP Module for Windows

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:26:47 -0800
"EIS Lists" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I reviewed PlexSSO (www.ioplex.com <http://www.ioplex.com/> ), but it
> appears to only run on Linux. Does anyone know of an "off the shelf"
module
> that will run under Windows?

A number of people have asked us about this. I've been telling them "just
use IIS w/ IWA" but I must admit I've never tried running PHP w/ IIS so
I'm not sure if it would work. If you need the other is_memberof stuff or
the AD scripting stuff in 2.0 then I'm afraid there's no way unless you
write a C extension (and even then I don't think it would be as nice :-).

Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Active Directory SSO