From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of senthil Kumar
Sent: Sun 2007-01-28 11:32
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Changing Logon server authentication !!

Hi,

We have a server A in US. We has a Server B&C in India.

Global catalog servers are Server A & B.

FSMO Roles are with the server B.

Right now we are having Citrix member server D in US. When users are logging on
the Citrix server, it takes logon authentication from Server B. When we use the
set command it shows logon server name as Server B. Is it any way I can do so
that it takes authentication only from server A when it is available.

Regards,

Senthil

<<winmail.dat>>