From: marija efnuseva [mailto:efmar@;freemail.com.mk]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 4:36 AM
To: ActiveDirLista
Subject: [ActiveDir] Remote Folder appear local

I am interested if anyone can tell me how can I put the same files on
all client computers (some users) from my server. Is it possible. If not
can I make a shared folder on the server visible as a local one to all
my client computer. i mean that they would not have to connect to my
server through the network. I do not want them to have access to the
local network (should not be able to browse it)

thanks
marija

P.S. Can anyone tell me how can I make backup of my server Windows 2000
Server