From: Linton Smith (WBTQ) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 4:19 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD Design Guidance

Hi Roger,

What you describe is discussed in the Branch Office Planning Guide.
However, it pertains to DCs in the root domain only.  I've read further
docs/KBs stating that for DCs belonging to all other domains in the forest,
they should point to themselves as the primary DNS server, and use another
for secondary.

Linton