From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 9:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] GPO effect on Admin

Hi All,

It's been some time since I studied/looked at group policy..... I want
know how to stop computer config polices applying when a selected admin
logs onto any computer, even if the computers have policies applied on
their OU.

Any guidance would be appreciated... Also, thanks for the help on my
other
issues.

BR,

Rob

Robert Rutherford

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are in
commercial confidence and intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this E-mail in error please notify the
Administrator by E-mail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of
DEK International., or its affiliates.