Here ya' go.  You will probably "enjoy" managing with Tivoli's current
products.  I'm monitoring our entire W2k3/AD lab environment with Tivoli.
I think they've gotten it right this time (with customization).

Eric Jones, Senior SE
Intel Server Group
(W) 336.424.3084
(M) 336.457.2591
www.vfc.com

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Bjelke John A Contr    |
|         |           AFRL/VSIO              |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           f.mil>                 |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           tivedir.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           07/14/2003 11:38 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           ActiveDir              |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->

  |       To:       "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  [ActiveDir] OT: Tivoli

Any of you folks know of a good list (or would that be a "support group"?)
for Tivoli?

         John A. Bjelke
              Unisys
         505.853.6774
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         C8H10N4O2
Philosophy! Empty thinking by ignorant conceited men who think they can
digest without eating! -Iris Murdoch

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm