Still didn't work? I deleted C:\Winnt\System32\GroupPolicy and restarted the computer and it still doesn't receive the group policy on the server.

On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 09:48 AM, Richard Sumilang wrote:

Ok I'm willing to give that a try and just be clear he did that on the client computers (obviously) and that shouldn't have any system side affects correct?