From: Richard Sumilang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 1:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Max Connections?

I'm using a Windows 2000 Server computer as a File Server but sometimes
people have trouble connecting to it and they are on the local network.
This network is very very small (about 10 users) and yet sometimes some
people cannot connect to the file server so I'm wondering if there is a
Maximum number of connections preventing people from connecting at
times or what else can be the problem that people can't see the server?
It seems to be unstable. Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

Thank You
- Richard S.