From: Coleman, Hunter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 10:40 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Disaster recovery scenario comments requested.

My biggest concern in this case is that you end up with an offline backup of
the AD database, so you could be happily backing up a database with
page-level corruption. Running a couple of virtual DCs on different physical
hardare should minimize the risk of -1018 errors, though. Has anyone seen
low level corruption of an ntds.dit database?

Hunter