:)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Kingslan
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 12:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Password change issue

<Shaking head> still hawking this old tired solution, eh?  ;o)

You've been busy tonight - you're weighing in on everything in one
night.  I just want to see the time when Joe answers questions 12 hours
in advance. Now THAT would be a time saver....

Rick Kingslan  MCSE, MCSA, MCT
Microsoft MVP - Active Directory
Associate Expert