From: Costanzo, Ray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 1:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Pagefile sizes... Its that time of year again.

The rule of thumb I've always heard is RAM×1.5, so 1.5 GB.

Ray at work

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  Distribution, publication, or
retransmission of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as such is
priviliged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the