Hi All:
    I don't recall ever getting any response from the message below that I sent out
about a month ago.  Hopefully, there's no harm in trying again.  Thanks!

Mike Thommes

Hi,
    When a user's password expires, does it automatically toggle the setting for the
account "User must change password at next logon"?  It seems to me it used to do this,
but that is not what we are seeing now.  Our DCs are at W2K/SP3 plus post SP3 patches.
 Would there be any connection between this observation and the setting "User must
logon to change password"?  Thanks for any information!

Mike Thommes
Argonne National Laboratory