-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jef Kazimer
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 2:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: re: [ActiveDir] Userenv.log error

Usually a Failure of 5 is "Access Denied"

turn on Winlogon Logging, and then use secedit to reapply security
policies.  It will create the winlogon.log in the
C:\winntt\security\logs directory.

Read through the log and you should see where the error is happening.

Search Technet for the keywords of "winlogon.log" and you should find
the KB article with the registry keylocation.  Sorry I don't remember it
off hand. :)

Jef