-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 10:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Where in the world is Micky Balladelli?

I am not sure about that... I have played with some of the Quest stuff
and I haven't seen anything that looked like AOD... I would have
recognized it immediately. The topology generator in Spotlight I saw
from Quest was 2-D though I admit to only running as a non-admin to see
what it would do - possibly it goes into AOD mode if you run as an
admin? Been a while but I think AOD ran completely as a non-admin.

My "Gold" test for any product is to run it as a non-admin and the only
things that shouldn't work are things that I *KNOW* require admin access
rights. I actually have a perl script that does replication checking
that runs as a normal userid and have been told multiple times that is
impossible...