From: Rich Milburn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 12:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Proposed schema changes research

Thank you Mark, Bob, and Robbie (by reference).  This will help, I had not seen it before.  That’s the approach we’re taking, unless we get overruled by someone higher up who was a developer… don’t know what they want to do yet but I suspect it can be done by using an existing attribute.  If it’s really screwy I’ll check back here.

Thanks again -

Rich