Hi,
    Because of firewall issues, I am creating a new site that is well connected to the rest of my AD topology.  This new site will contain workstations and a domain controller for an already existing child domain.  This child domain DC will also be the bridgehead server in this new site.  User accounts are in the root domain.  These users use an Exchange server that is located in the child domain and that is located in the main site.  The question is what DC in the main site should I pick to be a bridgehead partner?  Is it more sensible to choose a root domain DC or a DC in the child domain?  Does it matter?  As always, TIA.

Regards,
Mike Thommes